The SoyaPower G4 is the newest model of the well-loved SoyaPower Plus. We kept all the features you loved, and added a few more, as well as updating “Perfect Grind” and heating technology. The G4 can make milks and soups with dry or soaked beans or nuts, as well raw juices and porridges. Simply pour in your ingredients, fill with water to the line, select a function, and let the machine do the rest. No more timing boiling pots and filling blenders with scalding liquid. The SoyaPower G4 is ready to handle any culinary mission.
Features and Functions:
- Microprocessor-controlled with 8 pre-programmed functions, each optimized for making milk from beans, grains, seeds or any combination of them.
- Automated processes start with the press of a button
- All stainless steel construction for the grinding and cooking chamber for easy cleaning
- No concerns of chemicals leaching into food…
- 1.2 liter (1.26 quarts) capacity
- Perfect Grind ™ design extracts milk from beans, seeds, and grains for a higher milk yield.
- G4 Fourth Generation filterless design eliminates any loose machine parts, making cleanup easier than ever
- Enhanced cooking cycle for better taste and digestion. Soy milk is cooked for over 20 minutes at 200+ degrees Fahrenheit to ensure the inactivation of enzyme inhibitors.
- Triple sensor intelligent heating – water level sensor, temperature sensor, and overflow sensor work to ensure no worries of boil-over or burning of milk to the bottom of the machine.
- Solid state – not mechanical – power control for long-lasting performance
- Pays for itself, sometime in just months. Customers rave that they no longer have to buy pricey, additive-filled soymilk or tofu.
- Owner’s manual
- Measuring cup, cleaning pad, plastic pitcher, and sieve
- Starter Laura™ soybean package, non GMO, from Chambers Family Farms
- One-year limited warranty
- Toll-free customer service
- Free shipping to the continental 48 states (UPS Ground Only)
Should I choose the SoyaJoy G4 or the SoyaPower G4?
Both the Soyajoy G4 and the SoyaPower G4 are excellent models that share the same trademark Sanlinx technology. However, the SoyaJoy G4 and SoyaPower G4 do differ in the details. Depending on whether you want a larger capacity or a thermo plastic casing, or a smaller capacity and stainless steel exterior, one might be a better fit than the other.
|SoyaPower G4||SoyaJoy G4|
|Stainless steel inside, insulating plastic casing outside||Stainless steel inside and out|
|1.2 liter capacity||1.7 liter capacity|
|8 functions||5 functions|