Homemade tofu is a better alternative to store-bought tofu, which can contain many preservatives and additives. Our natural nigari coagulates soymilk to make delicious tofu.
- 16 oz of pure, fine granule nigari – dissolves easily and with no residue, unlike magnesium chloride flakes
- Harvested from the pristine Cha’erhan salt lake, over 8000 feet above sea level in the remote Qinghai-Tibet highlands. The salt lake was formed hundreds of millions of years ago, when the Himalayas rose from the oceans.
- Unlike typical seawater nigari, our salt lake nigari is free from any potential radiation, industrial waste, farmland runoff or other pollutants.
- Packaged in a strong, resealable, food-safe ziplock plastic pouch.
- Tofu-making instructions included
- Praised for superior taste and texture
- 8 oz makes up to 100 lbs of tofu
- Ships for free with any soymilk maker
“Tofu has never been easier to make” “works like a charm” “great for a first timer”
Many tofu box sellers include tiny packages of synthetic “natural” nigari that isn’t FDA approved. We would never do that do our customers, and only provide generous helpings of our own 100% natural nigari.
Nigari cannot be returned due to food safety concerns.