Quinoa is one of the most nutritious grains, boasting high-quality protein content. Watch our video below for helpful, step-by-step instructions for making quinoa porridge with the Soyajoy G4
- For SoyaJoy, 1/2 cup raw, uncooked quinoa (or 1 Sanlinx cup)
- For SoyaPower, subtract 1 tbsp
- Optional flavorings
- Pour quinoa straight into the pitcher of the machine
- Fill with room-temperature or boiling water to between the two marks on the inside of the machine. Boiling water will reduce the cooking time.
- Place the machine head on, lining up the head to the handle and plug in the power cord
- Press “Porridge”
- When the porridge is done, the machine will begin to beep. Unplug the power cord and remove the head.
- Enjoy, no straining needed!
The end result is a smooth, medium-thick porridge with a light, nutty flavor. This porridge can be enjoyed on its own, or dressed up with flavorings such as sweeteners and extracts.