Okara also makes delicious pancakes. They are soft and moist, and great topped with honey or syrup.
- Rice Flour
- Honey (optional)
- Add rice flour to okara until a thick dough is formed.
- Heat oil in pan to medium-high temperature.
- Place heaping spoonfuls of dough into pan.
- Flatten out into half-centimeter thickness or thinner with a spatula and fry until one side has firmed up.
- Flipped, and fry other side.
- Top with toppings such as honey, syrup, cinnamon, and yogurt.
Since the dough is vegan and safe (but not very delicious) to eat uncooked, there is no danger of undercooking.